Radians School, a private non-profit organization founded in 1977, is an educational institution with a modern, creative and rigorous academic program that includes the Preschool, Elementary, Intermediate, and Secondary levels.
Accreditations and Awards
- Middle States Association of Colleges & Schools (MSA)
- Comision Acreditadora de Instituciones Educativas de Puerto Rico (CADIE)
- National Blue Ribbon Award, granted by the United States Department of Education to National Exemplary Schools.
- National School of Character, awarded by Character.org. The first, and still the only, school in Puerto Rico to be so recognized.
- Member of the Puerto Rico Private School Association.
- Registered at Puerto Rico State Deparment according to #212-2018 Law
- Bachelors Degrees
- Masters Degrees
- Doctors Degrees
Our Institution offers advanced placement courses for Math, Spanish and English which are approved and tested by College Entrance Examination Board of Puerto Rico (Prueba de Nivel Avanzado). Post-secondary educational institutions in Puerto Rico and in continental United States, validate these courses and grant corresponding credits depending on students’ results. Radians School uses both local and national-based standardized testing protocols.
P.A.L.S.: Progressive Advanced Learning Strategies
Radians offers a varied educational experience that draws upon the best and most modem educational strategies that will engage your child in the educational process, and yields excellent results.
Our young people, who walk the halls of Radians School, strive to achieve their dreams and be the hope of their generation.
E.B.I.P: English Bilingual Immersion Program
Radians School English/Bilingual Immersion program (EBIP) is defined as the teaching of English as a first language and reinforcing the skills taught in the English class in other subject areas, such as social studies, science, and math.
Our program helps students to develop oral and written skills in both English and Spanish, with the intention of having our students achieve equal proficiency in both.